-----Only those parts specifically listed below are covered.-----
- Engine Group: All internally lubricated parts. Crankshaft and bearings, oil pump, fuel pump, diesel injection pump, water pump, internal timing gears or chain/belt, camshaft, camshaft bearings, valve lifters, rocker arm assemblies and push rods, valve guides, pistons and rings, wrist pins, connecting rods, motor mounts and distributor drive gear. The engine block and cylinder heads are covered only if damage is caused by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part.
- ENGINE (Rotary): All of the above listed parts plus rotors, rotor seals, rotor chamber, eccentric shaft and bearings. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
- Turbocharger/Supercharger: Factory installed turbocharger or supercharger, including housing, and all internal parts.
- Transmission, Transaxle and Transfer Case (4x4/AWD): All internally lubricated parts. Drive shaft/U joint, torque converter, and transmission mounts. Case housings are covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE.
- Drive Axle Group (Front or Rear): Pinion bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion gears, carrier assembly, thrust washers, axles, internal axle bearings, constant velocity joints, internal transaxle seal, and drive axle housing if damaged by the FAILURE of an internally lubricated part.
- Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered FAILURE. Seals and Gaskets: Coverage is included on covered components. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal and is not considered a FAILURE.
AND WARRANTY COMES WITH Roadside Assistance
Roadside Assistance Included on the Plan
- Flat Tire Change
- Emergency Gas Delivery Service
- Battery Jump Service
- Key Lockout Service
Stress Free Guarantees
DDM CARS offers warranty upgrades from 90 days to 48 months.